We are always looking for individuals who have a love for our products and the industry we are a part of. If you have lots of initiative, want to be part of a close knit team of competitors, sports scientists and other all out impressive individuals then get in touch (Contact us)
Senior Sales Manager - Vancouver, BC Office
California Sales Representative
New York Sales Representative
London (UK) Area Sales Representative
Blonyx Sales Representative
Are you a CrossFit coach or athlete who loves being part of the CrossFit community? Do you love interacting with and meeting new people, building sales out of solid relationships? Are you looking to become involved in the community on a larger scale while generating additional income with the freedom to continue with your coaching or training on your terms? We are looking for new sales relationship managers to represent Blonyx. Our products are different to the usual plethora of supplements available and we are looking for big, original, strong and outgoing personalities to help build the unique brand.
Your job will be to develop strong working relationships with both local and regional CrossFit box owners, athletes and opinion leaders. The relationships you build will work to generate awareness of the Blonyx brand and ultimately create demand for Blonyx products leading to sales.
You must be a believer in the Blonyx brand and ethos and also be comfortable with, and enjoy interacting with, highly influential people within the CrossFit community.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Reaching out to box owners, opinion leaders and competitive athletes in your region to build relationships (call, meet, train with, email, facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Introduce the Blonyx brand, setting up free testers and calls to discuss the products
- Select and lead a team of local ambassadors to help build awareness and channel sales relationships your way
- Build wholesale relationships with existing and new contacts (full cycle, from free product through to managing the wholesale account)
- Managing a sales pipeline (CRM system) and comparing performance with given targets
- Helping existing wholesale customers educate their staff and successfully introduce Blonyx products to their athletes
- Using social media to interact with and reach out to potential new customers (e.g. new box owners, athletes etc.)
- Event attendance for networking and sales purposes
- Representing Blonyx within the community… becoming “That guy / gal” from Blonyx
- Be either a CrossFit L1 coach (ideal because of the flexibility in time, knowledge, experience and being “available” the same time as gym owners are), an inspirational CrossFit athlete or demonstrate influence in the CrossFit community
- Ideally have past experience in sales, ideally relationship based selling to decision makers (B2B); CRM based, target driven selling is ideal
- Comfortable picking up the phone to a customer
- Ideally have a sports science/exercise physiology qualification or a good understanding of the science behind training and even supplementation (we are a scientific company, we have based our products on sound research)
- Find it effortless and enjoyable to build relationships with people through confident and positive communication
- Have an ability to manage other people effectively (admin staff and selected ambassadors)
- Be active on social media, or at least competent in using it to interact and build relationships
- Have the drive and desire to become integral to the success of a dynamic and rapidly growing company, joining an international team of likeminded individuals…
You will receive a basic salary rate of $15/h as a contractor that will initially cover 5h/week of your time. On top of this you will receive a 10% recurring commission of all sales that you generate. Note that supplement sales are recurring so your commission payments will continue to increase as you build your customer base. The take home salary for our current sales staff is $40/h+. The 5h/week will increase to 10+h/week over time if targets are hit, and will continue to grow from this to fit your desire to grow the position and lifestyle.
Applications can be sent via email to “sales AT blonyx.com”. Please include in your application:
- A cover letter outlining the following:
- How involved in the CrossFit community you are
- How you would approach a gym to sell supplement products you endorse
- Why you are interested in working specifically with Blonyx
- Your resume
- A link to your Facebook Profile
Note: Applications submitted without cover letters will not be processed. We rely on these letters to gain a general understanding of your merits and ability to communicate.
WE WILL HOLD INTERVIEWS AS WE RECEIVE APPLICATIONS. THE SOONER YOU APPLY THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
Senior Sales Manager at Blonyx
We are a rapidly growing sports supplement brand that focuses on the CrossFit market. We are looking for a rockstar Sales Manager to join our team in the Vancouver office.
This position is ideal for a confident, driven and dynamic individual who relishes the challenge of developing and creating innovative and exciting sales strategies to hit the CrossFit and fitness market across N.America, Europe and beyond. Someone excited by the thought of nurturing and managing a young and dynamic sales team across the globe, building relationships, and utilizing new sales techniques and technologies to help realize our Company's potential.
To fit in you must have a need to be challenged each day as well as a thirst for learning. This role is not for the faint of heart - you must be driven, ready to make big decisions and be highly ambitious. In return, we offer a clear path to pushing you forward in your career with investment, mentorship, training, and support. We are a small company with big ambition. For the right person, this will be a big opportunity to step up and lead from the front.
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for the sale of Blonyx Supplements through all B2B channels:
- Direct to large wholesale accounts (Online resellers mainly)
- Managing a sales team (14 across N.America and Europe)
- Managing distributor relationships (European and Australian)
- Build and implement a clear vision for Blonyx sales department
- Work with marketing department to implement sales focused marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for regions and reps.
- Implement national sales programs by developing regional sales action plans.
- Recruiting, orienting, and managing the ongoing training of sales staff.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Being ready to jump in on any other projects we need help with. It's fun!
- Strategic sales planning
- Goal and target management
- Forecasting and data analysis
- Leadership and management skills
- Good at enforcing processes
- Building Relationships
- Project Management
- Market Analysis
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, Management or similar field.
- 5 Years minimum sales management experience.
- At least 3 years experience developing and managing a successful sales team
- Financial performance metric analysis experience
- Must be entrepreneurial with a real drive to succeed and develop your career
- Must love building relationships and taking pride in developing team culture and leadership
- You live for the success of the team you build and their successes
- Love being a part of something that you helped build - take pride and ownership of your work
Base Salary of $40,000 - $50,000 annually plus commission (On target earnings will be $70K+)
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org