- The supplement industry as a whole isn't well regulated.
- HMB is under patents and only a few brands are actually licensed to sell it - and this matters!
- There are low quality and fake HMB products out there on the market.
With the reasoning out of the way, let's get to the good stuff:
1. Read the Label - Look for the HMB license information.
2. Check HMB.ORG - If your brand is listed here.
3. Check the Price Tag - Unlicensed brands are priced a lot lower.
4. Check for Quality Certifications - High quality brands will have them.
5. Check the Packaging - High-quality brands will be up front about dosage and supply.
To see full details go to on how to know if your HMB is real visit: hmb.blonyx.com/hmb-real